|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken thigs||5 Medium|
|Sweet onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped finely|
|Chorizo||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Roasted poblano peppers||2 Medium|
|Roasted red bell peppers||2 Medium|
|Roasted tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Roasted tomatillos||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Arizo Blanco)|
|Roasted sweet paprika||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Chicken broth||9 Cup (144 tbs)|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Chop all the vegetables.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. Clean the chicken, clams and scallops.
4. Peel and devein the shrimps
5. Wash the rice.
6. Roast the poblano, red peppers, tomatoes, tomatillos.
7. Place an 18.5-inch paella pan on grill, directly over the coals. Once the pan is hot, add a little olive oil to it.
8. Add the chicken thighs, and sear both sides until done. Remove chicken from pan.
9. Put in the onions, bell pepper and garlic, and sauté until the onions are clear.
10. Add the chorizo, roasted poblano and bell peppers, tomatoes and tomatillos, and cook for about 5-10 minutes.
11. Put the arroz blanco (rice), paprika, saffron, salt and pepper. Stir everything together well.
12. Pour 4.5 cups of hot chicken broth and place the seared chicken thighs back into the pan. As the rice cooks, pour more broth if required.
13. Once the rice cooks halfway, add the shrimps, scallops, clams and finally green peas to the top of the dish and let it steam and cook till the rice is soft and sea food and the peas are done.
14. Take a serving plate and serve the paella hot directly from the pan. Garnish with lemon wedges if desired.