1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper spice blend. Mix together parsley and onion and scatter on top.
5. Place the dish in oven and bake at 400 degree F for 45 minutes or until set and golden brown and blistered on top.
6. Serve the Spanish tortilla hot with tossed green salad on the side or with freshly baked bread.
We are celebrating the video cam eagles hatching with some egg cracking ourselves! This gorgeous recipe combines local free range happy chicken eggs with organic spinach, fresh cream, mozzarella cheese and our Pesto Garlic and Red Pepper Spice Blends in a five minute prep recipe that will feast a brunch or dinner in style.