Easter Spanish Tortilla
|Potatoes||1 Pound, sliced and slightly boiled|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic cloves||3 Large, minced|
|Red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||14 Large (( whole or with lesser yolks))|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the potatoes into thin slices.
3. Boil until slightly tender so they cook easily in the skillet.
4. In a large bowl, break the eggs and add salt, pepper, red pepper and paprika; beat it lightly.
5. In an oven proof pan, spray cooking spray and add the potatoes; let cook for a while.
6. Add the chopped onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Add the beaten eggs and cook for 5-7 minutes until the egg comes together on the sides.
8. Place the pan in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes until it’s cooked through and top is golden.
9. Serve hot from the oven.
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 740.2 mg246.7%
Sodium 751.3 mg31.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 26 g51.1%
Vitamin A 31.1% Vitamin C 52.4%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet