Keyra's Easter brunch recipe for a Spanish Tortilla.
1 Pound, sliced and slightly boiled
1 Large, chopped
3 Large, minced
14 Large (( whole or with lesser yolks))
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the potatoes into thin slices.
3. Boil until slightly tender so they cook easily in the skillet.
4. In a large bowl, break the eggs and add salt, pepper, red pepper and paprika; beat it lightly.
5. In an oven proof pan, spray cooking spray and add the potatoes; let cook for a while.
6. Add the chopped onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Add the beaten eggs and cook for 5-7 minutes until the egg comes together on the sides.
8. Place the pan in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes until it’s cooked through and top is golden.