|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Carrots||2 Medium, chopped|
|Red peppers||3 Medium, chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, chopped|
|Saffron||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Olives||5 Medium, chopped|
|Long grain white rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and drained|
|Shrimp||250 Gram, cleaned|
|Pollock pieces||4 Medium|
1) Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion.
2) Once the onion is brown, add half the shrimp and stir well. Let it cook.
3) Add the carrot, mix well and then add the pepper. Stir all the ingredients together.
4) Add some more oil and then add the rice.
5) Mix well and and add just enough water to cover.
6) Add the saffron, salt and pepper, mix and add the pollock pieces.
7) While the rice and ingredients are cooking (this will take about 20-25 minutes), heat some oil in a separate pan and cook the rest of the shrimp.
8) Once the paella is done, transfer it to a serving plate, place the separately cooked shrimps over the rice and serve while still hot.