40th of 100 weeknight dinner recipes: easy, cheap and healthy meals that you can cook in under 30 min.
1 Small, cut into small chunks
1 Large, slice
Salt and pepper
1. Chop onion, saving some for tomato salad. Finely chop the leftover onion for salad.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add onion and potato. Cover and saute for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes, stir, turn the flame up and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until done. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. For salad, on a plate, place the tomato slices, finely chopped onion and season with salt and pepper.
5. Break eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
6. Put sauteed potato mixture into the bowl with egg and mix well.
7. In the same pan, evenly spread some oil and pour the egg mixture. Cook on low flame for 7 minutes.
8. Pop under grill and cook for a couple of minutes.