Sangria might be one of my favorite things in the entire world. It’s so delicious. When in Spain last year all I would do is drink this! I’m not trying to toot my own horn here… but I think this Sangria is just as good as when I was in Barcelona.
750 Milliliter (1 bottle)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Small, broken
2 , juiced
1 , juiced
Club soda/Ginger ale
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Cut the limes, lemon and orange in quarters, and squeeze the juice, reserve the fruit.
2. In a jug, mix together red wine, brandy, cinnamon sticks, and add in lime, lemon and orange juice, along with the fruit.
3. Stir to mix and add in the sugar.
4. Stream in the club soda, and stir to dissolve the sugar, and allow to sit until needed.
5. Serve the Sangria in a tall glass or in punch glasses.
Make this drink ahead of time, the more this sits the more flavorful it gets.
There is nothing more classic than a Spanish Sangria to serve at a party, to enjoy on a hot afternoon, or to accompany tapas. They say sangria is the preferred summer wine punch of the Spaniards, but forget summer; it’s a great to drink anytime, anywhere! It’s easy to make, inexpensive and very refreshing. Your guests will be wagging their tongues for more!