Paella de Mariscos - SurfinSapo Style - Part Two
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Frozen seafood combination||1 Packet, defrost|
|Garlic clove||6 Medium, mince|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped finely|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, chopped finely|
|Long grain rice||2 Packet (1 packet Spanish seasoning long grain rice and 1 packet Saffron yellow seasoning long grain rice)|
|Tomato||4 Medium, chopped finely|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Clam juice||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Artichoke heart||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Green pea||6 Ounce, frozen|
1. Heat olive oil in a 16"-18" paella pan or large skillet over medium heat. Pan will span two burners; rotate pan occasionally for even cooking.
2. Add all the seafood combination, sauté for 5 minutes, then remove and set aside.
3. Reduce heat to low, add onion, bell pepper and garlic to oil in pan, and cook for 3-5 minutes. Stir rice into pan, then add tomatoes and press down to submerge in liquid as much as possible. Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
4. Add paprika and salt and sauté until the flavors blend.
5. Combine clam juice and white wine. Pour into the pan. Give a stir.
6. Reduce heat to low and simmer rice, without stirring, until the rice begins to swell, about 10 minutes.
7. When the liquid gets almost absorbed, stir back the mariscos or the sautéed seafood.
8. Stir in the peas and artichoke hearts into the rice.
9. Add more liquid if required.
10. Transfer the pan to a 350 degree hot oven and cook for another 10 minutes.
11. Remove from the pan from the oven, seal tightly with foil, and cool for 15 minutes.
12. Fluff the rice with a fork.
13. Garnish with lemon wedges.
14. Serve paella from pan warm or at room temperature.