1. Cut the chorizo diagonally into even slices, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour oil, swirl the pan so that the oil can spread out.
3. Over medium heat sauté the sausage until cooked and browned on all sides.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of brandy and tilt the skillet so that the sausages is flambéed, repeat it once more.
5. Once the sausages caramelize then add the lemon juice and de glaze the sausages.
6. Turn off the heat and transfer the sausages on the paper towel, place another paper towel on top and dab the excess oil out.
7. Serve the chorizo sausage in a nice tapas dish.