Spanish Brown Rice
|Brown rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), uncooked|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Sweet red peppers||2 Small, chopped|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Peeled chopped tomato||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced fresh cilantro/Parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cook brown rice according to directions on the package and keep aside.
2) In a pan, heat butter.
3) Add in the mushrooms, red peppers, onion, and garlic and saute for 5 to 7 minutes till vegetables turn tender.
4) Add in the rice and mix well.
5) Add in the rest of the ingredients and cook till well heated.
6) Garnish with a sprig of cilantro and serve.