|Beef brisket||2 1⁄2 Pound (Fresh)|
|Carrots||4 , peeled|
|Leeks||4 , sliced|
|Salt pork cubes||2 Pound|
|Cooked garbanzos||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Ground fresh pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Cabbage head||1 Large, cut into 8 wedges|
|Potato||1 Kilogram, boiled (6 To 8 Servings)|
1.In a large pot place the first 8 ingredients.
2. Add water and boil.
3. Reduce heat and cover the mixture. Simmer for 3 hours.
4. Mix cabbage. Simmer till the cabbage is tender.
5. Add seasonings.
6. Remove the mixture and slice sausage and beef.
7. In a platter serve all the vegetables with salted pork and sliced meat.
8. Arrange boiled potatoes.
9. Serve Spanish Cocido in soup bowls with broth and hot bread.