|Green olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fragrant)|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, shelled and deveined (24 Per Pound)|
|Onions||2 Large, quartered and thinly sliced|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Carrots||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Apple cider vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1) Olive oil is warmed in a skillet.
2) Shrimp are sauteed in the olive oil, till they turn pink.
3) They are transferred to a bowl.
4) Onions, garlic and carrots are sauteed in the same skillet for about 5 minutes, till they are slightly brown.
5) Vinegar, bay leaves, salt, pepper and paprika are added to the onion mixture and stirred well, till the contents blend.
6) They are cooked for 2 minutes.
7) This vegetable mixture is poured over the shrimp, along with the marinade (the juices from the skillet).
8) The contents are tossed till they mix well.
9) The Escabeche is covered and refrigerated overnight.
10) It is served chilled.