|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (cooked or canned)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lima beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), well drained (cooked / frozen / canned)|
|Grated processed cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 1 quart casserole.
2) In a pan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the onions and green pepper. Toss well to fry.
3) Add in the tomatoes into the pan. Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add in the worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne along with the lima beans.
5) Mix well.
6) Add half of the lima bean mixture into the casserole. Top it with half the amount of grated cheese. Repeat the layers.
7) Bake for about 30 minutes.
8) Serve the Spanish Lima hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley leaves.