1 Pound, cored and chopped into chunks (peel if you like)
1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled, seeded and chopped
Green bell pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Medium (optional toppings)
1. In a blender put garlic and pulse a few times.
2. Add bell pepper and pulse, then add the cucumber and pulse a few more times.
3. Add tomatoes, olive oil, vinegars and salt and blend until just combined without letting it to liquify.
4. Add black pepper and crushed red chili flakes to taste.
5. Chill at least 2 hours.
6. Serve cold in individual soup bowls drizzled with olive oil and topped with any additional toppings.