Barry makes a quick and tasty Spanish one pot meal.
2 , chopped (colors of your choice)
1 , chopped
50 Gram, halved
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
Canned chopped tomatoes
1 Can (10 oz)
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and add in the bell peppers. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add in the onion, garlic and chorizo and cook for 2 minutes while stirring in between.
3. Stir in the basmati rice, tomatoes and pour in the water. Bring to a boil and cover with lid. Let it simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
4. Remove the lid and stir in the prawns and cook for 2 minutes on high heat.
5. Serve Spanish rice with some toasted bread.