|Chicken parts||3 Pound|
|Salad oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed onion soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||300 Milliliter (2 1/2 Soup Cans)|
|Garlic cloves||4 Medium, minced|
|Crushed oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Cleaned medium shrimp||2 Pound (About 36)|
|Raw rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Regular Variety)|
|Green peppers||2 Large, cut into strips|
|Chopped pimiento||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced ripe olives||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. Take a large skillet or 2 skillets of about 10 inches each and divide the ingredients equally amongst them.
2. SautÃ© chicken in oil and drain off excess fat.
3. Add water, soups, seasonings and garlic and stir the mixture.
4. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Add shrimp, rice, pimiento, olives, garlic and green peppers. Cook the mixture for about half an hour until the rice and chicken are soft.
6. Stir the mixture at occasional intervals during the cooking time.
7. Paella is served with salad after garnishing with a red bell strips.