Hot Holiday Gazpacho
Cucumber - 1 cup, chopped
Green Pepper - 1/2 cup, chopped
Onion - 1/4 cup, chopped
Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
Red Wine Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
Garlic Clove - 1 no, small
Croutons - for serving
1) Into a blender, add in the mixed vegetable juice, cucumber, green pepper, onion, olive oil, red wine vinegar and garlic cloves. Add half the amount of all these ingredients.
2) Once blended, transfer the puree into a saucepan.
3) Blend the other half of the ingredients in the blender. Pour into the pan as well.
4) Cook while stirring occasionally.
5) Serve the Hot Holiday Gazpacho in individual soup bowls. Garnish with croutons and serve immediately.