|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, roasted|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (this is 1 sprig)|
|Beef||3 1⁄3 Pound|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beef boullion||1 Teaspoon (this is 1 cube)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a pan, take 4 eggs.
3. Cover it with water and put it on high heat. Bring it to a boil.
4. In a sauté pan, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Chop onion and garlic cloves.
6. Add it to the oil and sauté it. Mix it well and reduce flame to medium.
7. Chop half of roasted red pepper, a sprig of parsley leaves and tomatoes.
8. Check on eggs. If they are boiling reduce heat and cook for another 15 minutes.
9. Add beef to the onion and garlic mixture.
10. Add cumin, cayenne pepper, oregano, paprika, beef bouillon, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg. Mix it well. Increase flame and cook for 10 minutes.
11. After 10 minutes, add capers, red peppers, parsley and tomatoes.
12. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from flame and let it rest for 20 minutes.
13. Eggs should be done by now. Remove from heat and peel it.
14. Crack the egg on a hard surface and gently remove the outer shell.
15. Cut eggs into strips.
16. Separate empanada disks and lay it on a clean surface.
17. Top it with egg and meat.
18. Use an empanada disk to press and seal empanada or use your fingers to fold and press.
19. Spray oil on baking sheets.
20. Place raw empanadas on a cooking sheet.
21. Break one egg into a bowl. Beat it and use it as an egg wash to brush the empanada.
22. Bake it at 400 degrees F for 22 minutes. Your golden crispy empanadas are ready to serve.
23. Serve golden crispy Beef Empanadas with a sauce of your choice.