|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add sugar and butter to cream.
3) Add eggs to beat in.
4) In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
5) Add the dry ingredients with the egg mixture, alternating with milk.
6) Use greased pan to place the batter.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 1/2 hour.
8) In a bowl, beat ingredients for frosting to prepare the meringue.
9) Spread the meringue on warm buns and place in oven to brown the top before serving