Baked Spanish Omelet
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red potato||4 , peeled and sliced thin|
|Onion||2 , chopped|
|Egg||8 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a non-stick skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Add the onions, potatoes, and salt. Cover and lower the heat. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Stir the mixture and raise the heat to medium, cover, and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl combine the beaten eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add the onion mixture to the eggs and mix well.
5. Clean out the non-stick skillet and heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat.
6. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir it around until the mixture starts to set up.
7. Place in the pre-heated oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked in the center.
8. Remove the skillet from the oven. Place a plate over the skillet and using both hands gently flip the skillet upside down to the release the Tortilla onto the plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com