Chicken With Spanish Rice
|Broiler fryer chicken||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut up (1 Chicken)|
|Onion||4 Ounce, chopped (1 Medium Sized)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Fresh tomato||4 Ounce, sliced (1 Medium Sized)|
|Peppers||2 Large, cut into strips (Red Or Green)|
|Canned bean sprouts||38 Ounce, well-drained (2 Cans, 19 Ounce Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Roughly chop the bean sprouts to the size of rice.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika over the chicken.
4) In a non-stick pan, place onion, garlic and chicken.
5) SautÃ© the chicken mixture over high heat until well browned.
6) Place the chicken mixture in the baking dish.
7) Add tomatoes, bell peppers and ½ teaspoon of salt.
8) In a bowl, mix together sprouts, saffron or turmeric.
9) Add the sprouts mixture to the chicken.
10) Cover the dish with foil and bake for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
11) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley.