Oven Steamed Seafood with Spanish Rice
|Frozen spanish style rice||22 Ounce, thawed (2 Package Of 11 Ounce Each)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp||3⁄4 Pound, shelled and deveined (leave tail segment attached, if desired) (16 Medium Sized)|
|Mussels||12 Medium, cleaned|
|Squid||1⁄2 , bodies cut into 1/2-inch rings and tentacles cut in half|
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In paper pan place cooking bag and place rice in cooking bag.
3. Mix gently using a spoon sprinkling and stirring contents of both Spanish-rice seasoning packets and the flour evenly over rice.
4. With paper towels pat shrimp, mussels and squid dry.
5. Place seafood on rice, close bag and fasten with nylon tie.
6. In the top of bag make six 1/2-inch slits and bake 20 minutes until mussels open.
7. Microwave at HIGH for about 10 minutes rotating pan once after 5 minutes.
8. On the top of bag carefully cut a cross and fold points of bag back.
9. Serve directly from cooking bag.
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 201 mg67%
Sodium 646.5 mg26.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g3.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 30 g60.6%
Vitamin A 26.5% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 30.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet