|Wide noodles||1 Pound|
|Bacon strips||4 , diced|
|Mild onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Chorizos||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Cooked ham strips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into julienne|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato||1 Large, peeled and diced|
|Bouillon/Meat stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot pepper sauce||2 Dash|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a large pot, cook the noodles in boiling salted water until tender and drain.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) Lightly butter a casserole with 1-tablespoon of butter.
4) In a large skillet, sautÃ© bacon for 1 minute.
5) Add onions and garlic, cook for 5 minutes or until limp.
6) Stir in mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
7) Add chorizos and ham, cook for 3 minutes, stirring.
8) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato, stock, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper sauce.
9) Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
10) In the casserole, place layers of noodles, mushroom mixture and cheese, using 1/3 each time.
11) Ending layer has to be of cheese.
12) Cover the casserole and bake for 45 minutes.
13) Remove the cover and bake for 15 minutes more.
14) With the flat spoon, scoop in layer and serve hot, on flat serving plate.