Easy Blender Shrimp Gazpacho
|Canned shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, unpeeled, sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||4|
|Canned tomato juice||27 Ounce (2 Cans, 13 1/2 Ounce Each, About 2 Cups)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Thin lemon slices||3 (To Garnish)|
1. Make sure that the ingredients have been chilled before you prepare the Gazpacho.
2. In a food process or liquidizer jar, combine the prepared vegetables, onion and garlic.
3. Pulse 2 or 3 times to chop the ingredients finely but not puree them.
4. Empty the mixture into a bowl.
5. Stir in tomato juice, lemon juice, seasonings and shrimp with liquid.
6. Serve immediately or chill thoroughly before serving.
7. Ladle the Gazpacho into cocktail classes and garnish each with a slice of lemon on the side.