|Mixed vegetable juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Made Spicy)|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chopped seeded pared cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Diced green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili pepper||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, seeded and minced (Use Either Mild Or Hot)|
|Fresh italian flat leaf parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1⁄2 Small, minced|
|Croutons||1 Ounce, divided|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon, Plus 1 1/2 Teaspoons)|
1) In a blender, combine juice and yogurt.
2) Blend until well combined.
3) To this, add 1/3 cup of the cucumber, 2 tablespoons each of the bell peppers, celery, scallions, tomato, chili pepper, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4) Blend this mixture until smooth.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for an hour, or until chilled.
6) Divide the Gazpacho into 2 soup bowls and serve immediately, topped with equal amount of cucumber, bell peppers, celery, scallions, tomato, croutons and sour cream.