Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
|Fresh raspberries||1 1⁄2 Pint (About 3 1/2 Cups)|
|Unsweetened frozen raspberries||20 Ounce, Defrosted (Packaged)|
|Lime flavored sparkling water||16 Ounce|
|Fresh mint leaves||6 , cut into thin strips|
|Kiwifruits||5 , peeled|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Honeydew melon||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely diced|
|Cantaloupe||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely diced|
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until smooth.
7) Spoon equal amounts of the raspberry puree into each of 6 small, chilled soup bowls.
8) Add equal amounts of the kiwi-lime juice puree at the center of the equal amounts of the kiwi-lime juice puree
9) Sprinkle honeydew melon and cantaloupe into each soup bowl.
10) Serve immediately.