|White cabbage||1 Pound, finely shredded (450 Gram)|
|Chopped capers||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked beetroot||2 Small, diced|
|Whole green beans||4 Ounce, cooked and cooled (100 Gram)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , sliced|
|Stuffed green olives||2 Ounce, chopped (50 Gram)|
1. Mix together the cabbage, mayonnaise and capers.
2. Spread over the base of a serving dish, preferably oblong or oval.
3. Arrange the beetroot in two lines, one at each end of the dish.
4. Put two lines of green beans, then the sliced eggs, and one central line of olives.
5. Sprinkle with seasoning and serve chilled.