|Bay scallops||12 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), peeled, seeded, chopped|
|Tomato juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , chopped|
|Green peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a pot of boiling water, drop the scallops and blanch them for about a minute.
2) Drain the scallops and transfer into a large bowl.
3) Add in parsley and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a blender, pulse tomatoes, tomato juice, avocados, peppers, onions, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
5) The blended puree should be coarse in consistency.
6) Add in the puree into the scallop mixture.
7) Let the soup chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
8) Serve the Seafood Gazpacho in shallow soup bowls, garnished with a dollop of yoghurt on top.
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 0.94 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.8 mg10.3%
Sodium 197.2 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A 33.7% Vitamin C 93.9%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet