|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
|Buttered toast slices||2|
1. Prepare the peppers by washing them, removing the seeds and slicing very thinly.
2. In a pan heat the oil, add the peppers and the onion, chopped very finely and saute all together.
3. Just before it is fully cooked, add tomatoes, peeled and sliced and garlic, crushed and continue cooking until the peppers become, quite soft and mushy.
4. Stir in the beaten eggs briskly until they are cooked.
5. Season as per taste and serve on toast.
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg52.9%
Sodium 249.7 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 8 g15%
Vitamin A 24.6% Vitamin C 124.2%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet