Puffy Spanish Omelette
|Eggs||2 (Required For Omelet)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Dried oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce|
|Jumbo ripe olives||9 , thickly sliced (Pitted)|
|Tomatoes||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley sprigs||1 Tablespoon|
1. Make puffy omelets and set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce in a medium skillet, by melting hot butter, sauté the garlic, onion, celery, and green pepper until they are tender. This will take about 5 minutes.
3. Add salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, and tomato sauce; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms, olives, and tomatoes; cook, stirring, until heated through.
5. Serve on a heated platter, pour sauce over and garnish with watercress.