Gazpacho With Croutons
|Tomatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), diced|
|Chopped green pepper||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Beef bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|Toasted croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for garnish)|
1. Separate 1 tablespoon each of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except toasted croutons for garnishing.
3. Using an electric blender, blend until pureed.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until chill.
5. Garnish with diced tomato, green pepper, cucumber and toasted croutons.
6. Serve chill.