Gazpacho Salad Bowl
|Olive oil/Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon, cracked|
|Liquid hot pepper seasoning||3 Drop|
|Tomatoes||2 Large (1 Lb)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, sliced in rings|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced, separated into rings|
1) In a jar with tight-fitting lid, place together all the dressing ingredients.
2) Put the lid on and shake vigorously to combine.
3) Peel the tomatoes, slice them and cut each slice in half.
4) Score the unpared cucumber with fork and slice thinly.
5) In a salad bowl or shallow glass-serving bowl, mix together tomato, cucumber, green pepper, onion.
6) Stream the dressing over the vegetable and toss until vegetables are well coated.
7) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled for about 2 hours.
8) When ready to serve, toss salad.
9) Dredge with chives and croutons and serve immediately.
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 247.6 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 1 g2.1%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 40%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet