|Cooked chicken||1 , shredded|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tomato sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green chili||2 , roasted and cleaned|
|Yellow cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Half and half/Nestle cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a baking dish, layer half of the tortillas and the shredded chicken.
3) In the oil, cook the tomato sauce.
4) In a pan, fry the flour and add the oil-tomato mixture.
5) Add some water and whisk or stir the mixture till it is smooth.
6) Add the green chilli, corn, the two cheeses and cream. Mix well.
7) Put a layer of the mixture over the tortillas and chicken.
8) Cover with the tomato sauce and put the remaining tortillas and chicken on top.
9) Sprinkle cheese on the top.
10) Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
11) Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, till the cheese is bubbling.
12) Serve hot. Slice into neat pieces.