|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), mixed|
|Lard||1 Cup (16 tbs), mixed|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Currants||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to moderate temperature of almost 350°F.
2) Rub butter and lard into flour as for the piecrust.
3) Combine the sugar, baking powder, salt, raisins and currants.
4) Beat the eggs, add milk to them and stir into the mixture and blend well.
5) Bake in a loaf pan at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
6) Serve hot and crispy.