|Sweet red pepper||2|
|Corn oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Over an open flame on a gas stove or under a hot broiler place whole washed peppers.
2. Turn over frequently to cook all side until the skin begins to blacken on all sides; char from all sides.
3. Remove them from the stove and wrap in a wet kitchen towel; keep aside for 10 minutes.
4. Slice the peppers in two halves and discard seeds.
5. Place the pepper halves under a slow stream of water to remove skins.
6. In a bottle of corn oil, place the pepper, cover and store in the refrigerator.
7. Wipe or rinse peppers before using.