Ok this is such an amazing dip and its so easy to make… don’t be scared I promise you can do it!
1 Pound, husk removed and cleaned
1 , cut in half
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
4 , smashed
1⁄2 , chopped
1 Medium, juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Remove the husk and clean the tomatillos.
3. Using a sharp knife cut the tomatillos in half and place them on a baking pan skin side up.
4. Cut the jalapenos in half and remove the seeds of one side, place on baking pan.
5. Sprinkle salt on tomatoes and cook in the oven for 15 minutes until they starts to bubble.
6. Turn the oven to broil and let cook for about 1-2 minutes or until the skin starts to char and brown.
7. Remove the tomatillos from the oven and transfer into a blender.
8. Add in the cilantro, garlic, onion, lime juice, sugar and salt.
9. Blend all the ingredients for about 30 second to 1 minute or until it is well blended.
10. Serve in a nice serving bowl as desired.