|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Red bell peppers||2 Medium, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch dice|
|Red bell peppers||To Taste|
|Ripe tomatoes||3 Large|
|Saffron threads||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fish stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|White wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (White Part Only)|
|Dry white wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Almonds||2 Tablespoon, chopped, blanched|
|Blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Flat-leaf parsley||10 Tablespoon, chopped (2 Tablespoons Plus 1/2 Cup)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Monkfish||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into large chunks|
|Monkfish||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Sea scallops||1 Pound|
|Lobsters||1 1⁄4 Pound, claws removed and cracked, tails cut into 3 pieces (3 Small)|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, deveined|
|Large shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined, tails left on|
1) Peel, seed and coarsely chop the tomatoes, then add saffron into the tomato juice collected.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
3) In a very large heavy pot, saute the onion, garlic and peppers in the oil over a medium heat for about 10 minutes, until tender.
4) Stir the tomatoes, saffron and juice, fish stock, wine, almonds, 2 tablespoons parsley, and cayenne into the vegetables. Allow the mixture to boil, then simmer uncovered on a low heat for 10 minutes.
5) Stir in the monkfish and scallops, then cook covered over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the fish is opaque and cooked.
6) In an ovenproof dish, transfer the seafood with a slotted spoon, cover with an aluminum foil and keep warm in the preheated oven.
7) Add the lobsters and shrimp into the pot, then cover and cook over a high heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until the lobster shells turn red.
8) Sprinkle with rest of the 1/2 cup of parsley.
9) In 6 large shallow bowls, equally place the fish and shellfish, then ladle over the sauce and serve immediately.