|Onion||1⁄4 Small, finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Cooked pork||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 , peeled, seeded, and chopped|
1) Take an 8-inch pie plate. Add onion, garlic and green pepper and cook in the microwave on high for about a minute.
2) Now add pork and ham. Stir in some flour and then add chicken broth and basil.
3) Transfer back to the microwave and cook for about 3 minutes.
4) Remove the plate and add the tomato and continue cooking for about 1 minute in the microwave.
5) Add required salt and pepper. Keep aside.
6) Take a plate and heat butter.
7) Break eggs onto the plate and put a cross in the egg yolks with a fork.
8) Set the microwave setting to “Roast” and cook the eggs for about 4 minutes until set.
9) Slide the set egg mixture on top of the pork mixture.
10) Garnish with parsley at the edges of the serving plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1210 Calories from Fat 743
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g128.3%
Saturated Fat 32.2 g161.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1036.6 mg345.5%
Sodium 1735 mg72.3%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 72 g143.8%
Vitamin A 63.3% Vitamin C 134%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 36.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet