|Peeled chopped tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peeled seeded diced cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn kernels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked, drained (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced fresh garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Pinch|
|Romaine lettuce head||1 Medium, torn into bite-sized pieces|
|Peeled diced jicama||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad spoons.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight to marinate and chill.
6. In a large bowl toss together lettuce, jicama and cilantro
7. On 6 salad plates or on one large platter, heap lettuce mixture
8. Spoon chilled salad over the bed of lettuce
9. Drizzle with dressing remaining in the bowl.