Spanish Round Steak
|Green bell pepper||1 , sliced in rings|
|Round steak||2 Pound|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a slow cooker, put half of the green pepper, celery and onion.
2) Cut the steak neatly into serving-sized pieces and put the pieces in the slow cooker.
3) Top the steak with the remaining onion, green pepper and celery.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the meat.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
6) Serve hot over rice or noodles.