|Cooked corn kernels||3 Cup (48 tbs), freshly cut from the cob, or canned (5 Ears)|
|Tomatoes/One 32-ounce can italian plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped||1 3⁄4 Pound, peeled and lightly seeded (5 Pieces)|
|Zucchini||1 Small, diced|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, peeled, seeded, and diced|
|Celery ribs||2 , diced|
|Scallions||4 , finely chopped (The White And Part Of The Green)|
|Finely chopped red onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Canned v 8 juice||32 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon||1 Large, juiced|
|Limes||1 1⁄2 , juiced|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped coriander||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a large casserole or tureen, all the ingredients, adding only ½ cup coriander, reserve the remaining for garnish.
2. Stir the contents thoroughly until every thing is well blended.
3. Cover and place the soup in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to blend and soup to chill thoroughly.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning before serving.
5. Ladle the soup into cold soup bowls or consommé cups.
6. Garnish with remaining coriander.
7. Serve with crust bread pieces if you like.