Tuna Spanish Style
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Pre cooked rice||2 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , seeded, chopped|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and fry onions to make them soft.
2. Add the rice, tomatoes, green pepper, water, mushrooms and plenty of seasonings. Bring it to boil.
3. Cover the lid and reduce the heat. Cook for 30 minutes. Keep stirring.
4. Slice the tuna fish and place on the top of rice mixture. Cover the pan and heat for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot in a serving dish.