Spanish Olive Tapenade
|Spanish manzanilla olives||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), pitted|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Capers||1 Teaspoon, drained|
|Extra virgin spanish olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a food processor, combine the olives, garlic, and capers.
2) Process until just smooth.
3) With the processor running, slowly drizzle in the oil and lemon juice through the feed tube.
4) Now, process until blended well.
5) Transfer the mixture to a bowl and fold in the cilantro and pepper.
6) Let rest at room temperature for an hour, before serving.