|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chicken bouillon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Wash and peel the potatoes and slice them into thin rounds.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute the onion and garlic.
3) After 2 minutes, add in chicken bouillon, pimiento, parsley, salt and water.
4) Arrange the potatoes slices over the broth mixture in a neat layer.
5) Allow the mixture to come to a boil before reducing the flame and covering the saucepan.
6) Cook until the potatoes are done.
7) To serve, gently pick the potatoes with a serving spoon onto a plate.
8) Pour the broth over the potaoes and serve hot withh steaming rice.