Ocean Perch Baked In Spanish Sauce
|Ocean perch fillets||2 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until tender.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Add rest of the ingredients except the fish and cook with constant stirring until the sauce thickens.
4. When the sauce is ready, remove the bay leaf and clove from the sauce.
5. In a well greased shallow baking dish, arrange the fillet in a single layer and pour the sauce over it.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the fish flakes.
7. Serve with hot sauce.