|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut up (1 In Number)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil/Butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Ham||1⁄2 Pound, diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Diced green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peas/Frozen peas||1 Pound|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Bottle Or 1 Can)|
|Pimientos||2 , cut into pieces|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant beef bouillon||2 Teaspoon|
|Raw rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and cleaned|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With 1 tablespoon of salt and paprika, sprinkle the chicken.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and in it, brown the chicken.
4) Move the chicken to a baking dish which has a tight-fitting cover.
5) In the skillet, cook the ham and place it with the chicken.
6) Cook the green pepper and onion till the onion is soft but not brown.
7) From the peas, drain the liquid and add them to the beer.
8) Measure the liquid and add just enough water to make up for 3 cups. Add the Tabasco.
9) Into the skillet, stir the prepared liquid and from the bottom of the pan, scrape the brown particles.
10) Add the saffron, instant bouillon and the remaining salt.
11) Bring the mixture to a boil and pour it all over the ham and chicken.
12) Over the chicken, sprinkle the rice and stir well till the rice is moistened.
13) Cover the dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
14) Uncover the dish and toss the rice.
15) On top of the rice, arrange the mussels and clams along with the shrimp, pimiento and peas.
16) Cover the dish and cook in the oven for 10 more minutes.
17) Serve hot.