Embroidered Chicken Tarragona
|Parma ham slices||2|
|Chicken supremes||20 Ounce|
|Grapeseed oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
|White wine||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Fresh tarragon sprig/Tarragon in vinegar, drained||4|
|Thick cream||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat a 20 cm (8 inch) browning dish for 5-6 minutes or according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Cut each piece of ham crosswise into 8 strips, using scissors.
3. With a small, sharp knife blade, push crosswise through the top layer of each supreme until the knife tip shows (as if making a stitch with a needle). Repeat in 3 more places to make a total of 4 incisions down each breast.
4. Using a small, blunt-ended knife, push or 'weave' the strips of ham through each incision or 'stitch'. This should leave 2 ham ends hanging over the meat to moisten it while it cooks.
5. Add the oil and butter to the browning dish. Quickly brown each side of the chicken breasts.
6. Add the wine, tarragon, cream and pepper, stirring to dislodge any fragments from the dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 7 minutes giving the dish a half turn halfway through cooking time.
7. Serve the chicken in a pool of its sauce.