|Tomato puree||3 Tablespoon|
|Smoked paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||28 Ounce, cut into small chunks (800 Gram)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice 1/2 Lemon)|
|Flat leaf parsley leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roughly chopped|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Squash the garlic in its skin with the flat of a knife and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, mix the oil, tomato puree, paprika and potatoes thoroughly.
4. Take a baking tray and place the mixture in it.
5. Add salt and pepper to the mixture.
6. In the pre-heated oven, roast the mixture for 40 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through, until they have crisped up and are fluffy inside.
7. About 5 minutes before the end of cooking, take the tray out and sprinkle the lemon juice on the potatoes.
8. Return the tray to the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.