|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it and mix well by beating thoroughly.
4) Sift the flour along with cinnamon and baking powder.
5) Add it slowly to the mixture in with milk alternately.
6) Beat the egg whites and fold them in.
7) Take a pan and grease it.
8) Place the mixture in a pre heated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
9) Decorate with boiled icing and serve.