|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it and mix well by beating thoroughly.
4) Sift the flour along with cinnamon and baking powder.
5) Add it slowly to the mixture in with milk alternately.
6) Beat the egg whites and fold them in.
7) Take a pan and grease it.
8) Place the mixture in a pre heated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
9) Decorate with boiled icing and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2707 Calories from Fat 1047
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g182%
Saturated Fat 31.2 g155.8%
Trans Fat 13.5 g
Cholesterol 434.3 mg144.8%
Sodium 1378.1 mg57.4%
Total Carbohydrates 381 g127.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.4%
Sugars 207.2 g
Protein 39 g78.1%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 137.1% Iron 79%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet