1. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan then fry both sides of the fish until a bit crispy. Set aside.
2. Heat a clean pan and pour-in the vinegar. Let boil.
3. Add sugar, whole peppercorn, and galic. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Put-in the onion and red bell pepper. Stir and cook until the vegetables are tender.
5. Sprinkle salt and then stir.
7. Put-in the fried fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2496 Calories from Fat 1405
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g243.6%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 471.7 mg157.2%
Sodium 1586.1 mg66.1%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 61.2 g
Protein 185 g369.1%
Vitamin A 100.4%
Vitamin C 290.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet