1. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan then fry both sides of the fish until a bit crispy. Set aside.
2. Heat a clean pan and pour-in the vinegar. Let boil.
3. Add sugar, whole peppercorn, and galic. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Put-in the onion and red bell pepper. Stir and cook until the vegetables are tender.
5. Sprinkle salt and then stir.
7. Put-in the fried fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.