Spanish Shrimp Rice
|Frozen uncooked shrimp||20 Ounce|
|Spanish rice/Herb rice||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound, undrained (1 Can)|
|Fish stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gravy mix||5⁄8 Pound (1 Package)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take pan and cook the thawed shrimp for a minute.
2) Take a casserole and add the Spanish rice, saffron and tomatoes to it.
3) Cover and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once in between.
4) Allow it to stand in a covered state.
5) Take another casserole and combine the wine, milk and gravy mix in it.
6) Cook after removing lid for a minute and half, stirring twice in between.
7) Add the thawed shrimp along with parsley, cream and pepper.
8) Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimps turn pink in color.
9) Stir once in between.
10) Add rice to the plate and serve.
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.1%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187 mg62.3%
Sodium 820.9 mg34.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 26 g51.9%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C 31.5%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet